Property Hawk the landlord's homepage since 2006
Free Tenancy Agreement FREE tenancy agreement
Free Landlord Software FREE landlord software
Home | Property Manager | Free ASTs | Landlord Forms | Mortgages | Insurance | Inventory | Magazine | Landlords Bible | Directory | Forum | Training | News / Blog |

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Do I need a CP 12 Certificate?

Landlords with a gas appliance in their rented property will need to read our latest guidance on a Gas Safety Certificate or CP 12 need to find out what their legal responsibilities are.

It might surprise some landlords that it's perfectly acceptable to serve your CP 12 on your tenant digitally by email.

Equally, you only need one CP 12 per rental property.

Find out the essentials on CP 12 Gas Safety Certificates by looking at our Landlords Bible.

Landlord insurance - expert brokers - professional rates

No comments: