Property Hawk the landlord's homepage since 2006
Free Tenancy Agreement FREE tenancy agreement
Free Landlord Software FREE landlord software
Home | Property Manager | Free ASTs | Landlord Forms | Mortgages | Insurance | Inventory | Magazine | Landlords Bible | Directory | Forum | Training | News / Blog |

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Do I need a s.213 notice?

The chances are if you are letting a property you will need a section 213 notice. This is because it is required under the governments Tenancy Deposit Scheme. It simply tells the tenant where you are holding their tenancy deposit along with other details about you the landlord.

What is a section 213 notice?

A section 213 notice simply contains all the information needed by the tenant so they know where their deposit is being held and what they need to do to get it back when the tenancy comes to an end.

Where do I get a section 213 notice?

Both types of section 213 notice are contained within Property Hawk's property management software and can be downloaded for free.

Landlord insurance - get a quote

Bookmark and Share

No comments: