Property Hawk the landlord's homepage since 2006
Free Tenancy Agreement FREE tenancy agreement
Free Landlord Software FREE landlord software
Home | Property Manager | Free ASTs | Landlord Forms | Mortgages | Insurance | Inventory | Magazine | Landlords Bible | Directory | Forum | Training | News / Blog |

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

An electrician to fix my heating?

landlords heating plumbers
Landlords heating
So I get a message from my tenant telling me that the central heating has packed in.  Should he call Scott the plumber to take a look?

On first analysis that would seem sensible.  Heating equates to plumbing and plumbers.  However, after further enquiries it turns out that it is not the heating but the electrical heating control panel that has kaputt and needs replacing.  So ironically, I don't need a plumber but an electrician.  What is better for me is that my electrician is very good and wont charge a call out fee.

One of the important aspect of being a landlord is problem solving and getting the right man or women for the job.

Plumbers - how much should you pay?

No comments: