Property Hawk the landlord's homepage since 2006
Free Tenancy Agreement FREE tenancy agreement
Free Landlord Software FREE landlord software
Home | Property Manager | Free ASTs | Landlord Forms | Mortgages | Insurance | Inventory | Magazine | Landlords Bible | Directory | Forum | Training | News / Blog |

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Electrical safety device for student tenants

Take advantage of our discounted landlord insurance rates

1 comment:

Trade Facilities Services said...

An electrical certificate is one of the important documents that property owners must secure. To get this, you need to contact a licensed electrician. While the UK law requires only HMO property owners to follow the regulations.
electrical safety certificate landlord